Your identity is unique, and we want to help you keep it that way. That’s why YNB now provides its YNB Best Account Holders with a complimentary Enhanced Identity Protection Plan. With more than 11 million Americans victimized by this crime every year1, we understand the importance of helping you protect what you’ve worked hard for.
With the Enhanced Identity Protection Plan, you’ll receive these important services:
- 1 Bureau Credit Monitoring & Alerts- Your Experian® credit file is monitored every business day for certain changes that could indicate identity theft. When certain changes are detected, you receive a prompt notification so you can take any necessary actions.
- 24/7 Lost or Stolen Card Assistance -If your wallet is ever lost or stolen, one phone call puts the ITAC Victim Assistance® team to work canceling and/or reissuing credit cards and activating six months of credit monitoring. And if you’re traveling 100 miles or more from home, you can request up to $2,000 in emergency cash.
- Internet Surveillance and Alerts -Monitors the Internet for signs that your registered credit/debit card and bank account numbers, or Social Security number are on unsecure websites. You can register up to 20 credit cards and 20 bank accounts for monitoring.
- Credit Education Specialists - You have unlimited access to Credit Education Specialists who can help you and answer identity theft questions.
- ITAC Victim Assistance® -If you do become a victim of identity theft, the experts in the ITAC Victim Assistance team will guide you through the recovery process and help you every step of the way to recover.
- Identity theft insurance- Up to $10,000 identity theft insurance** (with no deductible), at no additional cost to you, to help you recover certain expenses associated with identity theft.
In order to take advantage of the benefits of the complimentary plan, you must first activate your service. Please call a YNB representative to learn how to activate your complimentary Enhanced Identity Protection Plan today!
**Insurance underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, Connecticut 06183. Coverage for all claims or losses depends on actual policy provisions. Availability of coverage can depend on underwriting qualifications and state regulations.
1Javelin Strategy & Research – 2010 Identity Fraud Survey Report