Paying bills is simple and convenient with YNB Bill Pay
When you are enrolled in Online Banking, upgrading to Bill Pay is fast and you will enjoy the YNB Bill Pay experience.
- YNB guarantees that your online bill payments will be on time or we will cover any late fees associated with any bill paid using Bill Pay*
- Receive eBills, an online version of your bills*
- Pay bills from more than one account
- Custom reporting available
- Quick and easy payee setup
- Alert notifications for scheduled and processed bill payments
- Payment reminders to help avoid late fees
- Expedited payments*
Bill Pay is free for all consumer checking accounts.
Bill Pay Guarantee
Electronic payments are guaranteed to be received within three business days and paper check payments are guaranteed to be received within six business days or YNB will refund any late fees associated with your online bill payment.*
As part of your YNB Bill Pay service, you can receive online versions of some bills. When you sign up for eBills*, you can:
- Receive and pay eBills from hundreds of local and national companies, such as your phone company, TV, credit cards, or more
- Get convenient online access to your bills so you don’t have to keep track of paper bills
- Receive email alerts when eBills are received, before they’re due, and when your payments are sent
*Bill Pay Guarantee: Late payment refunds limited to $50. To qualify, you must have submitted payment to the correct address, with the correct account number referenced with the payment request; we must have received your payment request in time to fulfill the above-guaranteed timeframes; you must have sufficient funds in your bill payment account at the time the payment is scheduled; and we must receive a written request from you for reimbursement of the late payment fee within 30 calendar days of the scheduled payment date, including a copy of the biller’s invoice showing the late payment charge. Bill payments limited to U.S. domestic bill payment addresses from commercial billers. eBills: If the payee offers eBills, an eBill link will appear below the biller’s information. Expedited Payments: Expedited ACH payments are only offered for those active payees that accept this type of payment. Overnight check payments can only be sent to a valid street address in the continental United States. Overnight checks cannot be delivered to APO, FPO or PO Boxes. Expedited payment fees apply.